Leftover vegetable soup
This is the best way to use up those leftover vegetables from your roast dinner (and any cheeses that you have lurking in the fridge!) I make a big batch and portion it up – perfect for a healthy mid-week lunch.
- 600 g vegetables leftovers, cooked and chopped
- 1.2 l vegetable stock
- 100 g cheese leftovers, chopped – I love stilton in mine!
- Heat the oil in a large pan; add the cooked vegetables and lightly fry
- Pour over the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes
- Add the cheese and stir; simmer until melted
- Blend until smooth
- Taste and season as necessary
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!