Mini Omlette Muffins
I love these little gems; easy to cook and you can add pretty much anything you have in the fridge. The meat, veggies and pesto that I used can be easily substituted – smoked salmon and horseradish; spinach and mackerel; bacon (cooked) and sweetcorn…the options are endless! They are great for breakfast or lunch and equally good eaten hot or cold so make a perfect addition to a packed lunch or picnic.
- 4 Eggs
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes Quartered
- 1 Spring Onion Finely Chopped
- ½ Courgette Spiralised or finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Break the eggs into a jug and whisk
- Add all of other the other ingredients and mix well
- Season the mixture
- Pour the egg into a muffin tray
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until firm and golden
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!