Easy coronation chicken
Sometimes the old ones really are best! This is a simplified version of the classic recipe but the taste is just as good: in a sandwich, as a jacket potato topper or with a salad.
For the sauce
- 7 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper I use white
- 3 tbsp chopped, dried apricots
The rest of the ingredients!
- 500 g cooked chicken ( I use thigh) roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- In a bowl, mix together all of the sauce ingredients
- Add the chicken and stir until completely coated
- Top with the almond flakes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!