Mixed grains with aubergine, pak choi and tahini
A simple and delicious one pan meal. Perfect for a quick lunch or a simple supper!
- 1 aubergine cut into slices
- 2 pak choi stalks diced and leaves roughly chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 500 g precooked grains
- 1 tbsp crispy chill oil optional but the laoganma one is amazing!
- Heat some oil in a large pan and fry the aubergine slices until soften and lightly charred – you will need to flip part way through (8-10 minutes depending on thickness of your slices)
- Add the chopped pak choi stalks and fry for another couple of minutes
- Add the salt, tbsp tahini paste and the pak choi leaves. Fry until the leaves are wilted
- Add the mixed grains, toss together and cook for a couple of minutes
- Serve topped with some crispy chilli oil (optional)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!