Chocolate bark with fruit and pretzels
This is a decadent treat that you don't need much of – just a small amount satisfies that need for something sweet!
- 350 g dark chocolate you can use milk or a white, or a mixture of all three *
- 25 g pretzels broken into small pieces
- 20 g almonds roughly chopped **
- 20 g raisins
- 20 g glace cherries chopped
- Put a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, making sure that the water doesn’t touch the bottoms of the bowl
- Melt the chocolates in the bowl. Stir until smooth
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Pour the chocolate onto the paper and then arrange the pretzels, nuts and fruit on top
- Pop in the fridge to harden and then break into pieces
* If doing a mixture, melt and pour separately. Use a knife to create a swirl pattern ** If making for a snack to be taken to school, miss out the almonds
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!